Harmful poisonous gases and substances surround the human body. However, these substances affect the respiratory tract and damage the lungs. Air pollution has become a serious environmental health issue in recent years. Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease is a safe method. It has no side effects, and it prevents lung damage.
The lung is a vital organ of the body that filters the air when breathing. So, it is a bitter truth that you can’t live a long healthy life if you do not take care of our lungs.
According to Ayurveda, the study of lung diseases occurs due to low immunity of the body because of toxins build up. The imbalance in three energies leads to harmful toxins released, affecting body resistance, and destroying the lung cells.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease works on eliminating toxins from the body and reducing lung disease risk. It may nourish your whole body organs and protects against chronic illness.
Some lung diseases are based on an imbalance of three doshas.
Vata Dosha Imbalance: Vata dosha imbalance leads to dehydration and affects the function of the lungs.
- Vatta energies control the movement process of the body.
- It involves the lung movement during breathing.
- The imbalance in Vata dosha affects the lung movement.
- The lung’s problem in this accompanied by, shortness of breath, breathing difficulty, and chest pain.
Kapha dosha Imbalance: Kapha doshas imbalance lung diseases result from abnormal water accumulation in both the stomach and lungs.
- It leads to excessive mucus production and increases the risk of getting other chronic health problems.
- It includes cough, respiratory infection, asthma, and pneumonia.
Pitta Dosha Imbalance: Pitta doshas controls the metabolism process in the body. The imbalance in it leads to toxins build up and makes you prone to get an infectious disease like tuberculosis.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease balances three doshas of the body and eliminates health problems. Adoption of Ayurveda in life makes your life long and stress-free. It changes your living style and gives a new way of living a beautiful life.
Are you eager to hear what causes lung disease?
- Exposure to cold
- Stress or fear
- Drinking too much cold water
- Exposure to poisonous gases
- Air pollution
- Fungal infection
- Bacterial infection
Now have a look at some common types of lung diseases that are making your life hell.
- Asthma: Shortness and difficulty in breathing due to inflammation and stiffness in the airway.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): Difficult breathing pattern due to damaged lung.
- Pneumonia: It is a bacterial and viral infection of alveoli.
- Chronic Bronchitis: severe infection of bronchioles is known as chronic Bronchitis.
- Cystic Lung fibrosis: Repetition of bacterial, fungal, and viral lung infection leads to cell or tissue damage. The infection cause difficulty of mucus movement from bronchioles
- Pulmonary Edema: The leakage from the lung’s blood vessels in the alveoli and around it leads to lung edema.
- Emphysema: Air sacs get damaged in this condition.
- Lung cancer: Abnormal cell growth and multiplication leads to lung cancer.
The person with lung disease have symptoms like,
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulty
- Chest pain
- Common cold
- Respiratory distress
Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease:
Now it is the appropriate time to know about the treatment of lung diseases with Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, lung disease treatment involves detoxification, lifestyle modification, deep breathing exercise( pranayam), natural herbs used, and diet changes.
Detoxification: Detoxification is the first line of treatment in Ayurveda for every disease condition. This process detoxifies the body and excretes waste and harmful toxins from the body with,
- Vamana: a therapeutic vomiting
- Virechan: Purgation
- Nasya: Herbal Nasal drops instillation
- Basti: Herbal enema
- Rakta moksha: Purification of blood
Lifestyle And Diet changes: Unhealthy lifestyle and diet release toxins in the stomach. The excessive toxins build-up affects the lung function. To stay healthy and fit, keep these essential vital points in the mind,
- Avoid alcohol intake and cigarette smoking.
- Limit the exposure to the polluted area, or cover your mouth or face while going out from home
- Stop eating junk and acidic food, spicy and oily food items.
- Detoxify your body regularly with natural herbs.
- Eat vitamin C rich containing fruits like oranges, guava, and grapefruit.
- Add some dry fruits and nuts to your diet plan.
- Eat fresh green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, kale, and capsicum.
- Avoid milk and milk products like paneer, cheese, curd butter, and ghee.
- Avoid animal-based food items like mutton, chicken, fish, and eggs.
- Take proper rest and learn stress management techniques.
Pranayam and Yoga Asanas: Pranayam and Yoga asanas improve the function of the nervous system. If the nervous system works healthily, the whole body will eventually work correctly. These are some yoga asanas and deep breathing exercises recommended by an expert Ayurvedic doctor in Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease.
Pranayam( deep breathing exercise):
- Nadi Shodhana (Anulom Vilom)
Ayurvedic Herbs for lung treatment: Natural herbs used for lung disease treatment give your whole body unbelievable health benefits. The herbs to make an effective Ayurvedic Treatment includes,
- Amla: Amla is one of the rich sources of Vitamin C and has anti-inflammatory properties. It boosts the immune system against various infectious diseases.
- Ginger: Ginger is antioxidant-rich and removes toxins from the body.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is also antioxidants rich. It works on the detoxification of the body.
Vasaka: Vasaka is a useful herb for the prevention of lung disease and relieves allergic reactions.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Disease includes other herbs like Turmeric, Brahmi, Kesar, Choti Elaichi, Badi Elaichi, and Mulethi with the herbs mentioned above. Use all these herbs in your daily life, and live a long healthy life.