The millions of people in our population suffer from several types of joint pain and joint diseases. And this disease indeed affects the advanced age people more. It restricts them from performing their daily living activities. To get relief from Arthritis knee pain, some people seek Arthritis Knee Pain Ayurvedic Treatment or natural remedies for knee joint pain.
Ayurveda is a reliable method of healing your knee joint pain with several kinds of natural herbs, but six natural herbs effectively eliminate arthritis knee joint pain.
According to Ayurveda, when there is a disturbance in the body’s three doshas, it will disturb the body, mind, and soul’s functioning. However, the imbalance toxins start building up in the joints and restrict the joint movement.
Health preventive tips to keep knee joint healthy
Some Ayurvedic health tips maintain the three dosha balance in the body and prevent toxins buildup in the joints.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Increase the fiber-rich diet, such as whole grains, green vegetables, legumes, and lentils.
- Avoid cigarette smoking and alcohol intake.
- Do some physical activity to prevent obesity.
- Avoid animal-based food items such as meat, eggs, and milk.
Natural Herbs For Knee Pain
Various herbs are the potential to reduce knee pain and give you comfort. Six essential herbs are highly effective in Arthritis Knee Pain Ayurvedic Treatment. These six herbs balance your dosha and help in the wellness of body, mind, and soul. Let’s take a look at these six useful herbs.
Boswellia serrata is a plant native to the Indian subcontinent. It’s resins have been used for centuries to heal joint inflammation and to cure various health problems.
- Boswellia has anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, it prevents you from inflammatory disease.
- It fights against infection-causing microbes and strengthens your immune system against various microbes.
- Boswellia is significant in getting relief from knee-jerking and knee pain.
2. Cat’s Claw
Cat’s claw is a useful anti-inflammatory herb and protects from arthritis knee pain.
- Cat’s claw is effective in reducing fever.
- Its use can prevent stomach ulcer formation.
- It contains an active anti-inflammatory compound that prevents knee inflammation.
Ginger is antioxidant-rich and has an anti-inflammatory property. Ginger is a vital herb for Knee Pain Ayurvedic Treatment.
- Improves digestion.
- The best aid for sore throat
- A useful herb to get relief from knee pain.
4. Green Tea
Green tea is antioxidant-rich and prevents your knee joint from dioxins buildup.
- Reduce knee swelling.
- Boost calorie burn and prevents obesity.
Turmeric has powerful medicinal properties and is used as a useful herb to heal knee pain.
- Turmeric is antioxidant-rich and removes toxins from the knee.
- It has antiseptic properties that rejuvenate the injured cell and reduces inflammation.
- Turmeric is useful for improving digestion.
- It is an effective natural herb to treat various skin disorders.
Nirgundi is a fantastic herb of Arthritis Knee Pain Ayurvedic Treatment. These natural herbs are useful in reducing knee swelling and preventing joint pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents various infectious diseases.
- It has an anticonvulsant property and prevents convulsions or seizures attacks.
- Nirgundi has an abundance of antioxidants and prevents toxins accumulation in the body.
Now you have a solution to heal your arthritis knee pain. Adopt these Arthritis Knee Pain Ayurvedic Treatment methods, and live a long and pain-free life.