Junk food, irregular meal times, sedentary lifestyles have affected most of us. Weak digestion, piles, anal fissures are becoming a common complaint made by many of us. People have started walking the path of wellness with Ayurvedic medicines for piles and fissures. Nurture your body to fitness with Ayurvedic remedies.
Why do piles, fissures, and other digestive conditions develop?
We live in a constantly moving modern world that is rapidly moving at a hectic speed. We clamber on trying to cope up with a super-fast journey. Trudging each step between family, daily tasks, work, and loads of stress is an effort. All this is very tough to cope with. We sit in one place for hours and hours, working on the computer or office table relentlessly. Hurried lunches, cups of tea, coffee, fatty snacks, skipped breakfast and poor eating schedules involving erratic meals lay the foundation for poor digestion.
Gradually, the body starts to succumb to this nasty treatment, and digestive ailments become prominent. Irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea need treatment. Lack of proper hydration causes hard stools, and you end up pressing hard to pass feces. All these conditions result in constipation, and the extra pressure on the rectum can cause fistula or piles. These are the most common disorders in the age group of 30-40 years.
What are fissures?
The rectal area where the skin is unusually stretched and ends up cracking and splitting develops fissures. Constipation is the leading cause of piles and fissures. Anal fissures lead to bleeding and painful bowel movements. Natural Ayurvedic remedies for piles and fissures help heal anal fissures and reduce pain in the rectum. The tissues in the rectum get damaged by this and can cause acute pain.
Rectal tearing can be devastating and mostly do not respond to conventional medical treatments. Herbal extracts help in shrinking the size of hemorrhoids, heal the torn tissues in the rectum and reduce bleeding. Normally, fistula occurs because of an infection, abscess, or pus pockets. The pain worsens with the passage of stools.
How can you prevent anal fissures?
- The rectum should not be pressed or prodded. Do not irritate it at all.
- Moisture can be very harmful and aggravates fissures. Keep the area dry and wipe it clean softly.
- You can clean the anal region with a wet cloth or moistened cotton pad.
- Diarrhoea can inflame the piles and fissures.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate the stools. Constipation can cause bleeding and painful fissures, so drink lots of water.
- Take home remedies to treat the condition along with natural treatments.
Also see : Home remedies for anal fissures
Ayurveda and home remedies treat the body as a whole. The body has to be balanced, and symptoms of the disease need treatment side by side. Get ready to rebalance and improve your overall health. You need to modify the lifestyle and correct the large number of metabolic mistakes you have been making since forever. It’s time to identify the wound up Doshas and take a diet that helps control the aggravating doshas. Let the body recover naturally with natural ingredients and herbs:
- An adequate amount of Fibre and water are essential to control the defecation of stools. Embrace the best way to control piles and fistulas from intensifying and worsening.
- Piles and fissures become much better with the help of a combination made of turmeric, Guggulu, elephant foot yam, Triphala, Chitrak, touch-me-not plant, and Triphala. These remedies help reduce inflammation and pain.
- The touch-me-not plant contains antioxidants that help heal the wounds and reduce pile mass. Elephant foot yam includes a lot of fiber that helps reduce constipation and improve bowel movement. Enhance your metabolism with this natural remedy.
- Triphala is a Vitamin C rich herbal remedy that fastens defecation and keeps the bowel movement smooth. Piles and fistula reduce with this antioxidant-rich herbal remedy.
- Haritaki helps keep the body rejuvenated and healthy. It is very good for digestion and detoxification of the body and also supports healing because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bibhitaki: Helps in the process of detoxification. The natural remedy has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antihypertensive, and antidiarrheal properties. It helps purify the lymph tissues, muscles, blood, and fat.
- Amalaki boosts immunity and helps balance the aggravated doshas. It contains antioxidants and rejuvenates the body. Guggul resin is another effective herbal remedy that helps in dealing with piles and fistulas. The pain and itching are reduced to a great extent if these herbal remedies are taken regularly.
- Turmeric is famous all over the world for its immune-boosting and healing capabilities. This golden spice is added to many herbal preparations because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. The herb balances doshas in the body and helps shrink hemorrhoids.
These Herbal extracts do not cause side effects. They have curative properties and can relieve pain, itching, and constipation. Bowel movements are regulated, and stools are hydrated so that defecation becomes easy. The rectal bleeding, swelling, and inflammation in the region reduce. When the Ayurvedic medicines are taken with home remedies, then it can help deal effectively with piles and fissures.